Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunday funday

Oh did I ever have one.  Great Dupont Circle pool party hosted by some lovely friends!  But somehow I lost my "it's a schoolnight" meter and strayed from my normal "let's get our 1.5 drinks on" behavior.  So I started off my work week this Monday morning by...

Waking up completely naked on my couch, blinds fully open, clutching a smashed Kashi cereal bar for dear life in my left hand.

Still short of waking up with my purse still on my shoulder (which has happened y'all), but I'd say it was a good night.  I paid for it this morning and it took a while to feel normal (still not 100% but come hell or highwater I'm going to run tonight). 

Don't try that one at home kids. 

2 comments:

  1. that is so fucking hilarious i just pissed myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZOMG! (did I use that correctly?)

    At least you are a responsible drunk muncher...that would have been a Taco Bell Crunch Wrap had it been me!

    ReplyDelete