Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Les Nouvelles

That's "the news" in French, y'all.  My last week has been tumultuous to say the least, but I'm optimistic and really looking forward to the future and what it has in store.  This weekend, in particular!  I already have dinner with Miss Frazier on Friday, a long run and brunch with Biscuit on Saturday, and hopefully a serious bike excursion (maybe even all the way to Mount Vernon, depending on my bike's condition and the weather) on Sunday.  All of that mixed in with some heavy weekend reading, including (which seriously- I am still embarrassed to admit) finally beginning Harry Potter.  I've always been a typical objector, but seeing the opening of the Harry Potter park in Florida sparked my interest and now I'd love to read the series and visit that place with my mom.  Not to mention we're all on the market for some easy summer readin' these days, and I need to even out the heavy hitters I've already got planned. 

xx

1 comment:

  1. Yay for another HP conversion....I was a "late bloomer" in that department too! So, I say once you finish all 7 (and all the crazy people leave IOA) you need to take another mini vacay to FLA so we can go! (I think I get a teacher discount!) I'll even treat you to a butter beer! (You'll know what that is once you read on!)

    ReplyDelete