Monday, June 14, 2010

Pulse check

Helllloooo dahlinks!  No real time to chat y'all.  Consider this more of a telegram than a blog entry.  I'm sitting at home (and by "home" I mean at my Momma's beautiful house down south where the livin's easy), listening to James Taylor, sipping an Argentine Malbec and waiting for my piece of lamb to come off the grill (medium rare if you please).  It has been an unbelievably rejuvenating week and I must say that in addition to spending QT with my sweet family, the highlight of my trip has been finally meeting and dining with my penpal/fellow blogger/newest bestie and her lovely mum (hosted by my lovely mum).

If I haven't had too much of said Malbec and lamb, then later tonight I'll crawl up into the loft and crank out an Oscar Wilde book review. 

Hope y'all are enjoying a steamy summer!  East coast humidity woot woot!  xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. God with the humidity already. I nearly drowned in my own sweat just going for my normal mile walk with the pooches tonight. And it's only June? Bletch.

    It was SO BEYOND WONDERFUL having dinner with you and your Mum last night. You are the bestest bestie and I can't wait to come visit DC!

    PS. My Mom had a blast too. She couldn't quit saying what a "hoot" you both were! Love it.

    MUAH.

    ReplyDelete