Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Prettiest wedding cake ever

Isn't it though? This is just one of the aesthetic pleasures of my recent trip to Ireland. My mang and I had a fabulous time visiting his lovely family and attending the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen (or could imagine for that matter). I'll spare you more pictures of the castle- if anything, it was even more beautiful in person than in the pictures I've already posted from the website. All in all a nice (but short) trip and I'm struggling to get back into this time zone and my work! Not to mention I'm almost finished with Fountainhead and I have yet to formally prioritize my short-term reading list, my French book is in and I must start the first few chapters (even though I'll be missing the first class due to another trip with my mang- Texas in two weeks), and I have yet to apply Chanel's "Nouvelle Vague" which I FINALLY found in the Dublin airport no less (the left-most color in the photo below- those 2010 spring colors have sold like hotcakes and were fresh out in the States). I am BUSY y'all! (I hope you're catching my sarcasm here)

Also I listened to a podcast about the Romanovs this morning and am temporarily obsessed with the Russian Revolution and, more interestingly, the fact that some woman named Anna Anderson came close to fooling civilization into thinking she was Anastasia Romanov (whose death wasn't confirmed until 2009). As you can see, it's SSDD. (same shiz, different day)
Anywho, heading home to a full wine rack and a spectacular evening in the Mid-Atlantic! Happy Tuesday all! xo

1 comment:

  1. I was pretty obsessed with the Russian Tzars when I was in high school, one too many stories about Princess Anastasia I think. :)

    Enjoy the new color- I love to paint my nails and then read as they dry, just not at work, right? haha.

    ReplyDelete