Thursday, July 29, 2010

City summer livin'

Loving city summer livin' in my sweet town lately, which was perfectly embodied in my happy hour with the ladies last night at Circa, a favorite regular spot of Dana's...and maybe a new regular spot of mine?  Great location right on Dupont Circle (a 15-minute walk from home), great atmosphere, great tween music, and the owners (who treated us all to aglass of vino) were just as fun and charming as Dana assured.  Not an impressive wine list, but they don't hold out to be a wine bar, so I won't fault them for not being one.  Not to mention, I can't think of any self-respecting wine bar who welcomes me in my weeknight casual sportswear...

I ran into an old mutual friend and his new girlfriend.  He is 45+ and she is at most 24.  Charming couple!

Tonight will be spent with the lovely Miss Frazier, at the gym then at her place while we drink all those calories we just burned and finally watch "He's Just Not That Into You"- can't wait to see this flic.  I couldn't agree more with the premise- you've got to know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em ladies.  For reals.

xo


1 comment:

  1. one more year!!!!!!!!! But I will always be your greatest fan!

    ReplyDelete