Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2012 discovery

A blog entitled:  ANIMALS TALKING IN ALL CAPS

(1)  Typing in all caps never gets old.  Emulating some sort of voice immodulation disorder/lack of volume control over the computer is such a hoot y'all.  Particularly when I look up at my screen and I've accidentally drafted three lines of an email to my boss virtually screaming.  Gosh what a crack.

(2)  Animals talking is just funny.

Here's a clip:


I ASKED FOR A VEGETARIAN OPTION, NOT A SMORGASBOARD OF SIDE DISHES! CAN I GET A PROTEIN? SOME FUCKING QUINOA? ANYTHING REMOTELY ROBUST? THANKS FOR DOUBLING UP THE GARNISH BUT I DON’T ACTUALLY EAT ROSEMARY. IT’S 2012! CAN WE PLEASE JUST GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER? GO TO GRAMERCY TAVERN! GO TO PER SE! TAKE SOME NOTES! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! AND WHERE THE HELL IS MY WINE? WHAT PAIRS WELL WITH COMPLETE AND UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT? I’LL HAVE TWO GLASSES OF THAT WHENEVER YOU GET A CHANCE! 


Everyone enjoy their evening while I send these geniuses seasonal pictures of the tiny sheriff.

Night y'all. 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment